Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beary Scary...


This is the newest file from www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com - isn't it the cutest???  There are sooo many possibilities with this one - it is HUGE!!. 

Here is a little box I made using just one of these cute little characters.


I used the print and cut feature for my Silhouette Cameo so I was able to make this project in less than 15 minutes.  These would be great to put a few little pieces of candy for those special trick or treaters that come to your door.

To make the box, I used Close to My Heart's Artiste cartridge.  If you have not seen this cartridge or heard about this cartridge, you have to check it out.  This cartridge has over 700 images, and many many 3D projects.  Lots of different boxes, cards, cupcake holders, cupcake wrappers and 3D flowers.  They also have coordinating stamp sets that go along with their images.

If you would like to order this cartridge or any supplies from Close to My Heart, please stop by my website at www.therrien.linda.ctmh.com and place an order.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at therrien_linda@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for stopping by, I have a lot more projects planned using Close to My heart stamps and the Artiste cartridge, so I hope you will come back again.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...