Friday, July 13, 2012

Great Deal on the new Cricut Cartridge!!

NEW NEW NEW CRICUT CARTRDIGE!


Close To My Heart just announced a new cricut cartridge package is being released! If you loved the art philosophy cartridge and all the stamps and products that go along with it - you will ADORE this new cartridge. It is called "Cricut Artiste Collection"! Here's a look at what you get with this cartridge:


You get the cartridge, which has over 700 images, 3 size D stamp sets and three chipboard pages which all coordinate with the cartridge. This package sells for $99.


I am offering this package (or the art philosophy package) for a limited time only for $80 plus shipping. If you are among the first three people to message me with your order, I will include a 'petite perk" stamp set. Anyone ordering either of these cartridges will be eligible to order the stamp of the month set for $5.00. Here's a look at July's stamp of the month:


In case you don't have the art philosophy package, here's what it looks like -




For a limited time, I will sell this package for $80.

If you are interested in either of these cartridge/packages, leave me a message with your email address and I will get back to you - or contact me at jprossfam@gmail.com and put CTMH Offer in the subject line.

I'm so excited and will be ordering my own cartridge right away. Happy crafting to you all!!!!
















No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...