Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New CTMH Inspirational Wednesday - Winter

Welcome to the first CTMH Inspirational Wednesday.  This weeks theme is Winter.

For my project I chose to work with the stamp set called "To You and Yours" . 

I used my spellbinders dies for the circles and cut them out using glitter paper.  I stamped,  colored and hand cut the cardinal out and popped it up on some foam squares.  The sentiment is also from that same stamp set which reads "Love and Joy to you and yours".  I just love this stamp set!  If you would like to order this stamp set, please visit www.pattiross.ctmh.com the order number is B1403.

Special for the Month. If you order $50 or more, you can get the stamp of the month set for only $5. This month the stamp set is called "Save The Date". Here's a peek:


If you purchase this stamp set, you can also get a stamp set of your choice for 50% off!!!! Also, CTMH will be donating $1 of every sale to the Hurricane relief effort, to help those affected by Sandy.

Please visit www.pattiross.ctmh.com to shop for all of your Close to My Heart supplies.

I have the pleasure of being on a fantastic team, with my sister Patti who I have so much fun with.  Whenever I need some inspiration, she is just a phone call away. And a very talanted woman, Diana Lynn Martin.  Please visit there blogs and see what they have made for this weeks inspiration.

Patti - www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
Diana - www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com
 

Please leave a comment and become a follower.  I am giving away a petite perk stamp set to a lucky winner!!!  I will annouce the winner next Wednesday for our next CTMH inspirational Wednesday.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...