Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CTMH Inspirational Wednesday #3

Welcome back everyone my third project for Inspirational Wednesday with Close To My Heart.  I love this series!!!  I am doing it with two other awesome consultants, Patti who is also my sister :) and Diana two of the most talented people I know!

Today I decided to make gift card holders using the Artiste cartridge.  They are cut out at 5 inches which is perfect to hold a standard size gift card.

You can make two out of one 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. 
I used the stamp set "Family Love" D1506 for the sentiments.
The lables on all the gift card holders were cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. 

The lable on the blue holders were from page 47 cut at 4 1/2 inches
the lable on the lower left was cut at 3 inches and coordinates with the stamped image
and the lable on the lower right was cut out at 2 inches on page 66.
 
here is a picture of the inside of the holder.
 

Isn't that perfect for a gift card?  These are super easy and quick to make.  If you would like to order the Artiste or Art Philosopy cartridge, go to www.pattiross.ctmh.com .  These two cartridges are made to work with one another and the possibilities are literally endless.

Thank you for stopping by. 
 

1 comment:

Patti Ross said...

Love this Linda...WOW!

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...