Monday, November 12, 2012

What a cute MONKEY!!!

Happy Monday everyone.  Today is my turn to post a project for www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.  She has so many adorable files, and this one is only .99!  I fell in love with this little monkey the second I saw him.

I used the png file and hand cut this money out (but you could use the silhouette and print and cut ) the monkey measures 3 1/2 inches.  Then I went to the silhouette studio and found this cut file.  It is actually called bookends, the other side of it says baby, but I just wanted the cute, and then wrote the baby's name and info on it to make it personal.  This monkey just makes me smile!!!

If you have not had the pleasure of shopping over at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com I suggest you do, she has the cutest files!!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Awe what a cutie indeed....
love that monkey!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This little guy is so adorbs!! I just became a follower of yours. I'm your CTMH sister & look forward to seeing many more of your fab projects!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...