Monday, December 3, 2012

A little Christmas puppy!!!

Happy Happy Monday everyone!!  If you are anything like me, you are busy making your Christmas cards.  I found this cute image on www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com a few weeks back.  Every Friday she is offering 3 limited images.  When I say limited I mean you can grab them only from 12 noon til 8 pm on Friday.  Once they are gone they are gone.    A few weeks ago I grabbed this little guy.

Isn't he just adorable??  The Santa hat came from the "Merry Christmas Gingerbread Train" file found HERE
 
Make sure you check www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com often because she is always coming out with new files and don't forget to check back on Fridays for a one time offer!!!  You won't be sorry!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...