Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sketch Challenge!

Hello everyone.  Today I made a layout for a sketch challenge that is being held on the fanpage of
Paper Piecings by Nikki.  Here is the link if you would like to play along with us.  Wednesday they will be drawing a winner and the winner will win $25 in Nikki's store.  Here is the sketch:
Photo: Challege Repost: We just wanted to clear up any confusion with the challenges so the DT has decided to create the sketches more traditionally. Create a layout using this sketch as an inspiration. Your entry does not have to be exact and does not have to have these piecings on it, just create what this sketch inspires you to create. Challenge runs through Wednesday, December 12th and the random winner will recieve $25 in free PPbN patterns :)

I used Adorable New Bears and Adorable Monkey file for my layout. 
I hope you like my take on the sketch and will come over and join us HERE - YOU COULD WIN $25 IN FREE FILES!!

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...