Friday, December 14, 2012

Be Good for Goodness Sake!

Happy Friday everyone.  How is everyone doing on their Christmas shopping?  My shopping is almost done, but not my Christmas cards!  I can't believe I am this far behind in my cards, I mean, isn't that we all love to do??  Augh - next year I am starting in July.

This is a card I made last night using Nikki's file called Santa and Friends.  This is a great file, there is a penquin, these two little elves, Santa, Rudolph and Frosty - so you can make a lot of projects with this one file. 

I decided to combine a few of the files together in my Silhouette Studio software and just print and cut them out.  I added stickles to the penquins hat.  When you need a quick and easy card, print and cut is the way I go :)


Hope you like it and please take a minute to pop over to Niiki's store - she has some adorable files, perfect for your Christmas layouts and cards. 

We will be having a Blog Hop tomorrow, Saturday the 15th, you won't want to miss it, there are so many great last minute gift ideas.

No comments:

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...