Friday, December 14, 2012

Be Good for Goodness Sake!

Happy Friday everyone.  How is everyone doing on their Christmas shopping?  My shopping is almost done, but not my Christmas cards!  I can't believe I am this far behind in my cards, I mean, isn't that we all love to do??  Augh - next year I am starting in July.

This is a card I made last night using Nikki's file called Santa and Friends.  This is a great file, there is a penquin, these two little elves, Santa, Rudolph and Frosty - so you can make a lot of projects with this one file. 

I decided to combine a few of the files together in my Silhouette Studio software and just print and cut them out.  I added stickles to the penquins hat.  When you need a quick and easy card, print and cut is the way I go :)


Hope you like it and please take a minute to pop over to Niiki's store - she has some adorable files, perfect for your Christmas layouts and cards. 

We will be having a Blog Hop tomorrow, Saturday the 15th, you won't want to miss it, there are so many great last minute gift ideas.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...