Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Creative Time Challenge

Happy Saturday Everyone!!  I am joining in 4 challenges today.  The first one is for http://mycreativetime.blogspot.com/ , her challenge was to create a shaped card using the color orange.  I don't have a gypsy or design studio but I did have Hello Kitty Greetings!!  I just bought this card a week ago and I am so in  love with it.  Everything is so cute - it makes me smile the whole time I am putting it together.   I cut the base and all the layers at 5 1/2 inches.  Hope you like it.

2 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, you've been busy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Hello Kitty card!! She is MY FAVORITE KITTY IN THE WHOLE world!!;) Great job w/the challenge my friend!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Lisa said...

Adorable card, Hello Kitty is so cute.

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...