Monday, October 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

The challenge on http://mypinkstamper.com/ is to make something to give or send to someone.  I decided to use my Tags Bags Boxes and More cartridge and make a cake box.  I threaded ribbon through the top so you can hang it on a tree or branch, fill it with candy.  You can use this idea for Easter, for the Christmas tree - or even make them to help the children count down the days until Christmas...the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.  I love the way it turned out.

6 comments:

Patti Ross said...

rexcuI entered this one too...but I like yours more! Our "sister" minds are thinking alike...lol Beautiful Linda...

girlia said...

I love the reindeer on the cake box.

Pinke said...

What a fun treat box I love this and that little deer, thank you for playing along with My Pink Stamper challenge.

Sheena said...

Cute..I love that little reindeer :)

Chris Wooten said...

CARD CHALLENGE AT

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

upload to my contest page, follow and comment each day for extra entries.

love your projects

DORCAS said...

This is simply adorable! I love it! I will need to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...