Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

This week's challenge on http://mypinkstamper.com/ is to create something winter related.  I decided to make a different twist on the tradition Christmas card.  I made a popcorn slider for my card.  I made something similar to this one year for my co-workers, they received my card and an afternoon treat all in one package.  They were a big hit with my co-workers.  I used the Hello Kitty cartridge and cut the kitty at 5 inches, the greeting I made up on my computer and printed out on kraft cardstock.  Hope you like it and please leave a comment, I love them, a little praise goes a long way.  Thank you for looking.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute card!!
Hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Kerttu said...

Hi Linda. Thank you for your kind comment on my Christmas card.
By the way, such a cute kitty card you've made.
Hugs
Kerttu

Terry said...

Happy Monday morning! I love that you have a Hello Kitty card for this challenge. I also entered the challenge but didn't realize it needed to be a winter related card. But I had a lot of fun making my card. I'm your newest follower as I see you've posted a couple of projects using the Hello Kitty cartridge...have a great week!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

I love your great idea! who doen't like popcorn, is a perfect little snack! I created a card for the challenge, I hope you can stop by my blog and let me know what you think ;0). Have a great day!

Your newest follower,
Carol L.

Chris Wooten said...

CARD CHALLENGE AT

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

upload to my contest page, follow and comment each day for extra entries.

love your projects

DORCAS said...

This is an awesome idea! I should make some for my nieces and nephew. They love popcorn!

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...