Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes challenge

For the challenge on http://scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com/ we are to make a birthday theme project using one cartridge and use a little bling.  I decided to use the Create a Critter cartridge for this card.  I think that cartridge is such fun and cheerful.  I never used in the inch worm before so I thought I would make him pop out of the magicians hat and have a bunch of ballons.  For the bling, I used some stickels on the hats rim and just a rhinestone on the top of his hat.  Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is just adorable.

Cristi said...

What a super cute card!! I love that little catapiller. Thank you for playing along with us.
Big Hugs,
Cristi

Christmas Shaker Tags

Here are some fun shaker tags.  I stamped the "To and From" inside the tag and wrote the persons name inside.  These were a lot of...