Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where's Linda?

I am still alive - working on tealight cards for the upcoming craft fair in November.  I will also be making flower presses - does anyone remember flower presses?  I made my family some 9 years ago and I wood burned the top - I love them, when walking  in the woods, I pick ferns in all sizes and in the Spring I press pansies and buttercups - they make beautiful cards and picture mats.  When I get them done, I will make sure to post a picture of them.  For now, if you want to see what a tealight card is, scroll down, I have one posted.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think!  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...