Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where's Linda?

I am still alive - working on tealight cards for the upcoming craft fair in November.  I will also be making flower presses - does anyone remember flower presses?  I made my family some 9 years ago and I wood burned the top - I love them, when walking  in the woods, I pick ferns in all sizes and in the Spring I press pansies and buttercups - they make beautiful cards and picture mats.  When I get them done, I will make sure to post a picture of them.  For now, if you want to see what a tealight card is, scroll down, I have one posted.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think!  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...